what all can this android box do - beelink X2

I have purchased a ROKU streaming stick from USA and tried to attach it to my TV in India, but im not able to go through the registration process. It just does not go forward after I enter the PIN (says something went wrong). Do the Roku purchased inUSA not work in India? In the registration process the country India does not show only USA / Europe and some other countries, si I tried time zone GMT +5 hours. (GMT +5.30 too is not available)

I too bought Roku stick from USA 3 months back and got it registered without using any VPN services here in India. Like you i also faced the same problem of PIN number but after few attempts i was successful in getting it registered. As regeHE said you'll need a paypal account to get it registered and a US address. I got it registered by putting my friends address and i didn't bother about the time zone, though i have set it on GMT +5 hours zone. Let me know if you manage to get it registered.

Anybody running Apple music app on Android TV box, it says this app is not supported...
Similar results on Redmi Note 3.
(Android TV - Mini8lls, amlogic S905, 2gb ram box, running Android 6.01..)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back