What can be done to bring our electronics price tags to comparable global levels?

Jay,
On a side note, please can you post your experience at the show for our benefit?.. Mainly address what appealed to you in the show.. were there any new offerings in a reasonable price range? was there a wow factor in any of the things you saw or in the way the show was organised,..how was hte general public interest in actually owning one of those pieces etc etc...something which might help us buyers to evaluate things/combinations which we havent considered earlier..

Last edited:
Hi,

It is wonderful that you posted the magazine article, you have done a wonderful job, the word nexus, which you used is the correct word for them.

Inf-fact one of the dealer, goes to the extent of flicking the picture of a home theatre from some foreign site, and pastes it on his site, and claims that he is an expert in making a home theatre, just imagine the guy, who flicks the pictures, what kind of a person he would be, and moreover some of the dealer will also end up protecting the guys who talk wrong things on this site.

Indeed soon a day will come where we actual users will not be cheated and related by the dealers etc, i have had very bad experience with the people connected to the audio video industry, many of the details i have pasted on this site.

Thank you very much for hearing me out.

Vinay.

on a lighter note....

i got this idea for Yamaha. You people must be knowing that the very well known company known for fast motorcycles in spiralling down in every department. They are losing marketshare with every passing year.
It would be great if they start to sell their electronics along with bikes!!!! atleast they have something to fall back on when the bike business is gone kaput!! :D

Back