What do you guys think about Jamo Cornet 195

theVatansever

I'm about to purchase these speakers, and needed your precious comments about these big babies...

632.jpg

Audio Section

* Number of Speakers : 4
* Impedance : 4
* Spikes
* Bi-Wiring Compatible
* Power admitted (W) : 140

Audio Performances

* Bandwith : 40 20000
* Sensibility (dB/W/m) : 91.0

Miscellaneous

* Dimensions : 24.5 x 91 29.5
* Weight : 14.0 kg​

I have never heard of them. This is the first time I've ever seen anything about these speakers.

But if you go on google.com and type out "Jamo Cornet 195 ".......you'll get a few reviews.

already done that but just wanted to see what you think....

Anyway, How About Mission M35i ???

Mission m35i are good speakers, esp great when you consider their price. They have good bass, strong mid range and pleasing treble thats not too bright.
How much are these Jamos retailing for?

I'm about to purchase these speakers, and needed your precious comments about these big babies...

632.jpg

Audio Section

* Number of Speakers : 4
* Impedance : 4
* Spikes
* Bi-Wiring Compatible
* Power admitted (W) : 140

Audio Performances

* Bandwith : 40 20000
* Sensibility (dB/W/m) : 91.0

Miscellaneous

* Dimensions : 24.5 x 91 29.5
* Weight : 14.0 kg​

wow! I have never heard of a speaker with sensibility! :lol:

I honestly don't know. Having never heard the Cornet 195 and only having had a very brief listen to the Mission M35i...a very long time ago; I can't give an educated opinion. But I'd venture say the Mission M35i are worth looking into and maybe even buying unheard.....if the price is really low.

Last edited:

the mission m35i are very strong contenders in the budget f/s category.have played them in for ~150+ hrs,and with really good recordings(redbook/flac/high bitrate mp3) they do sound exceptional.very well voiced for jazz/classical.that said,i listen to pretty much everything out there :rolleyes:.pity that u dont have too many prof reviews on them.cheers

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back