What is a performance of Denon SYS-5.1 speaker system

Nimishhome

Hi All,

Is Any one used or using Denon SYS-5.1 speaker system?
As per Denon it is discontinued. But I am going to buy it second-hand.:)

What is a performance of same?
what is market price?
What price will be best for buy.
I am from Mumbai.

regards,
Nimish

Hi

Honestly no experience...ProFX I guess used to sell them...you can check HT store or other online dealers for the current price and decide if good to go ahead with.

IMHO would prefer a Yamaha 299 over them or even a Pioneer set.....end of the day it all depends on personal choices..depending on your budget, there would be other more better systems available....check the for sale by owner or hifi ads...you may just get lucky

Hi
These are basic speakers packaged with denon 1312xp htib system. Not bad for price. If you are getting them as cheap then its great. My friend bought almost unused set just under 5k. Great deal considering 5 satellites and active sub. Sub is good enough for small to medium size room.

Iam also using same denon 1312 xp setup from past 4 years. They are well worth the money, but dont compare with separate speaker systems since they are way costly. If your budget is very much restricted, and having small room these are good enough. Surprisingly sub woofer is good comparing with price.....

Dear,
I am using with Pioneer vsx 524 from Last Four Months, Giving good audio & Movie experience. I bought Both from shukla jee street at 30K bundled.

Go with if you have 15 x 15 Room Size.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back