What is wrong with Donnie Brasco

mahiruha

Hello guys,
I am really interested to watch this movie so bought this not once , not twice but third time today. It is a Sony picture DVD title . It is very unfortunate that all three times my dvd player didn't play it with a cannot play message. even if when I tried to open with dvd shrink in my computer it says no disc is there to open. Is it the case that entire batch of DVD is faulty. Is there any software to check what is wrong with that disc. Anybody have any similar experience with any other dvd.
Thanks.
Sony Pictures - India

Hello guys,
I am really interested to watch this movie so bought this not once , not twice but third time today. It is a Sony picture DVD title . It is very unfortunate that all three times my dvd player didn't play it with a cannot play message. even if when I tried to open with dvd shrink in my computer it says no disc is there to open. Is it the case that entire batch of DVD is faulty. Is there any software to check what is wrong with that disc. Anybody have any similar experience with any other dvd.
Thanks.
Sony Pictures - India

Give DVD Decrypter a try too , try convert to ISO image

Sometimes even perfect DVDs dont allow themselves to get ripped. No matter what. With DVD Decrypter or DVD Shrink. So, best thing is to just preserve the DVD and hope for the best.

I had recently a problem with the Dark Knight DVD and with three of them. I kept replacing it with the shop till I got one that finally worked. If you have the bills that is the way to go. I even wrote to Big Home Videos as they sell the Dark Knight and they also offer replacements. Perhaps, Sony too has such a policy.

Thanks for he suggestion guys. It seems replacement is the best solution. May be I will be lucky 4th time.:)
Thanks.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back