What is your primary digital source/transport to Dac?

What is your primary source/ transport to DAC?

• Total voters
Hydra - please vote for PC coax . I am lonely there :)

I actually voted "Other", as "PC Coax" could imply the coaxial digital out straight off the motherboard :D

I also find coaxial digital the best for of input for my DAC. It is noticeably superior to USB input (no, the DAC is not an Async DAC), and optical digital input.

I actually voted "Other", as "PC Coax" could imply the coaxial digital out straight off the motherboard :D

I also find coaxial digital the best for of input for my DAC. It is noticeably superior to USB input (no, the DAC is not an Async DAC), and optical digital input.

By PC coax i actually meant if it comes from coax from the back of your PC :) either mobo or sound card. I too use coax from soundcard.

With the mysteries of digital source and transports , always wondered what others are using.

I am using PC with coax out of Juli@ soundcard to dac.

I am plannign to buy one for the new mobo I got. What is the current price? Are you happy with it?

PC->USB (M2Tech Hiface) ->Coax ->Ayon CD-1s

Waiting for my new coax cable to arrive - WSS Platin RCA 1m

Are you happy with M2Tech?

I am also on the lookout for a better co-ax from the BJ one. Was thinking on the WireWorld brand.

I use a 6ft BlueJeans coax from cd6002 to the Shiggy.

--G0bble

With a good digital cable, I can't distinguish between the stream unlimited transport and the hiface. However give it a poor cable and it sounds like crap.

For a good reasonably priced cable, check with TLR for the WSS range.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back