What should I buy for budget XXX ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, you mean these so called "unsuspecting enthusiasts" don't know how to budget for purchases etc. Sid

Once you tell u want less budget audio items, u can see very less response here. That itself is an indication of something :)

If we go by your theory then you become a JBL, portronics dealer :)

I wish I am a dealer - I can make lot of money here :)
But I dont want that kind of money. Already I dont know what to do with what i got - that's why I am here :)
But if someone trying to cheat, that pisses me off..

Once you tell u want less budget audio items, u can see very less response here. That itself is an indication of something :)
It's probably because not many here would have used such stuff or do not really think it's any good. Not necessarily a conspiracy theory!

I dont believe everyone wants to spend 20k for bluetooth.. 90% of indians can't afford that. Just see the bike market share - still splender has a lion's share. Its like telling only super bikes are bikes and others are not worth :)

I dont believe everyone wants to spend 20k for bluetooth.. 90% of indians can't afford that. Just see the bike market share - still splender has a lion's share. Its like telling only super bikes are bikes and others are not worth :)
It's like being on a superbike forum and asking suggestions about bikes like splendor and wondering why the response is bad! Both have a different target audience. Reviews on Amazon and Flipkart for specific products in a specific price range is accessible to one and all.

It's like being on a superbike forum and asking suggestions about bikes like splendor and wondering why the response is bad! Both have a different target audience. Reviews on Amazon and Flipkart for specific products in a specific price range is accessible to one and all.
Why do we assume this is super bike forum - its more like bike enthusiast forum where everyone needs are addressed as long as they are passionate.

May be customer is not right in this audio field ? But my philosophy is companies cater to customer needs only shine in the end. That is how apple did it :)

Why do we assume this is super bike forum - its more like bike enthusiast forum where everyone needs are addressed as long as they are passionate.
My bad. Intended to say bike forum. Would a little of them there be talking of and suggesting a splendor?
Like I mentioned earlier amazon and Flipkart will help one find such products and probably their reviews too. Google helps to an extent. Do try the likes of AliExpress as well.

Hello @Simplifi

Sorry, I don't agree with your list.

For <5k... I have creative sbs 255 which nis better than c2 in my opinion. My friend is having zebronics, built quality extremely bad but sound is awesome for thr price.

For <10k I bought edifier 1280T based on reviews and returned it on 8th day. The mids were great but bass is pretty low and high is okish after setting equaliser. So I am still looking for a new one (BA25 is in my list)

Polk is too bright for my taste, I like BAs better or JBL

As my other senior member suggested, sound is very subjective and your best and be different from my best.
So, if you are making a list atleast put 2 3 different choices. This will help people to audition the models and select whichever is best for them.

Dont want to spend 20k on a bluetooth guys - I am thinking more of JBL or Portronics or boat - all under 2k - which one is better?
Try this.. the Mii Basic

I have this and its very good for the price at low volumes ( eg Kitchen system ..also has a microphone ). I Have a bose soundlink as well which is obviously better

but none of those I'd classify "Audiophile" as for Sound Quality I prefer my Aries streamer going into my DAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back