What's the cheapest amp you would suggest for streaming music?

Would suggest Norge Gold 1000 as a very musical budget friendly option. Using it for 8+years now, no complaints whatsoever. But feel speakers should match the amps in terms of nature of sound, I have clubbed it with Wharfedale Diamonds, the combination gives a nice warm melodious sound.
Also, depends on what kind of music you would want to listen to, I enjoy Bollywood tracks and western pop music on this combination.

Hi all,
Almost wrapping up a small media room.
Now, getting greedy, of course...

So, what I am thinking of is a living room set up for music, where more than one person can sit and enjoy music.
Am fairly set on speakers - there are a few I like. They are all mostly in the 87 db sensitivity range.
They all invariable have some version of folded motion tweeters. And I want to live with whatever speaker I choose.
Among mass produced ones, I like the Martin Logan 60s, give or take a few characters of the English alphabet, the most for their stunning soundstage and imaging, despite having auditioned them in a not-so-perfect space.

Unheard speakers I would like to drive are the Phil BMRs or the Salk Song Towers or similar Seas-RAAL models.

Source: FLAC files or from HD streaming services....

So, what's a great amp that would match speakers like that? And what should be my one final amp?
A Blusound power node 2i makes a lot of sense in your situation and requirements i.e. a compact device in your living room which supports inbuilt streaming, has a good DAC, has a host of connectivity options including HDMI in case you want to connect your TV seamlessly.

I've heard one briefly driving a pair of Dali Opticon 5s and they did not fall shy of doing them justice. It made beautiful music, had a very balanced presentation and i did not find it wanting in any regard. In fact, this particular FM sold off his NAD M10 and kept the Powernode as he found its performance to be more than adequate.

The new amp on the block based on new Meru Infineon chip

Same chip. A little cheaper without the EQ setting and digital volume control.

Hi all,
Almost wrapping up a small media room.
Now, getting greedy, of course...

So, what I am thinking of is a living room set up for music, where more than one person can sit and enjoy music.
Am fairly set on speakers - there are a few I like. They are all mostly in the 87 db sensitivity range.
They all invariable have some version of folded motion tweeters. And I want to live with whatever speaker I choose.
Among mass produced ones, I like the Martin Logan 60s, give or take a few characters of the English alphabet, the most for their stunning soundstage and imaging, despite having auditioned them in a not-so-perfect space.

Unheard speakers I would like to drive are the Phil BMRs or the Salk Song Towers or similar Seas-RAAL models.

Source: FLAC files or from HD streaming services....

So, what's a great amp that would match speakers like that? And what should be my one final amp?
Harman kardon old AVR s...cheap on olx and sound five stars. Plenty of power. Much better than the toppings and nobosounds of the world

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back