• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

What's the difference between the following Denon AVR's, 2310 and 2310CI ?

Wharfedale EVO4.1 Bookshelf Speakers

spirovious

CI = custom installed

ie they are upgradable with SW & Hardware too.Mostly US models comes in that way...Rest same.

argho

From what I understand, the CI is meant for Custom Installers - ie it is designed to be setup by professional installers and allows greater customisation.

But I could be wrong. I am new here.
Have a look at this site by a Denon fan and long time user :
BATPIG'S DENON-TO-ENGLISH DICTIONARY

marsilians

CI stands for custom integration and is a certificate that Denon provides for professional installers with additional connnectivity options. Typically these for inwall installations and around the house connectivity. I have seen advanced setups where automatic lighting and window blinds would activate depending on when movies would start

aneelr

CI stands for custom integration and is a certificate that Denon provides for professional installers with additional connnectivity options. Typically these for inwall installations and around the house connectivity. I have seen advanced setups where automatic lighting and window blinds would activate depending on when movies would start

yo man!!.......thanks for the additional info.