What's the difference between the following Denon AVR's, 2310 and 2310CI ?

CI = custom installed

ie they are upgradable with SW & Hardware too.Mostly US models comes in that way...Rest same.

From what I understand, the CI is meant for Custom Installers - ie it is designed to be setup by professional installers and allows greater customisation.

But I could be wrong. I am new here.
Have a look at this site by a Denon fan and long time user :
BATPIG'S DENON-TO-ENGLISH DICTIONARY

CI stands for custom integration and is a certificate that Denon provides for professional installers with additional connnectivity options. Typically these for inwall installations and around the house connectivity. I have seen advanced setups where automatic lighting and window blinds would activate depending on when movies would start

CI stands for custom integration and is a certificate that Denon provides for professional installers with additional connnectivity options. Typically these for inwall installations and around the house connectivity. I have seen advanced setups where automatic lighting and window blinds would activate depending on when movies would start

yo man!!.......thanks for the additional info.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back