Where can I buy Cable with Neutrik connector in India?

Analogous

I need a 4 pole Neutrik connector with cables for use (high level input) for a REL subwoofer.
Grateful for any help/suggestions.
Thank you.

I need a 4 pole Neutrik connector with cables for use (high level input) for a REL subwoofer.
Grateful for any help/suggestions.
Thank you.
Just get a Neutrik connector and a 3-core wire from local electrical shop.
These signals don't need fancy wire.
If your amp has a good binding post, you don't need stackable banana connector either.
Unless you want to switch amps on the fly

Cheers,
Raghu

Just get a Neutrik connector and a 3-core wire from local electrical shop.
These signals don't need fancy wire.
If your amp has a good binding post, you don't need stackable banana connector either.
Unless you want to switch amps on the fly

Cheers,
Raghu
Thanks Raghu. I will start without stackable plugs. But as I do switch between amps they would be convenient.

Since you are from Bangalore, You can get it locally from "Cable crafts" at SJP Road. You can also buy the Belden speaker cables from them and assemble it yourself as there is soldering involved. I did so for my subwoofer and speaker cables

Since you are from Bangalore, You can get it locally from "Cable crafts" at SJP Road. You can also buy the Belden speaker cables from them and assemble it yourself as there is soldering involved. I did so for my subwoofer and speaker cables
Thanks for this useful information. I will do this.

You do not need to solder a speakon cable.

I think cable crafts don't have original neutrick RCA & xlr plugs # last month I check ,RCA each plugs 275rs + gst ( in my personal opinion neutrick RCA plug not original )

This is exactly what I bought. Got them connected (no soldering required) and will be trying the sub out soon!!!!
I also came across this SVS Soundpath Wireless adapter and was wondering if anyone has experience using this?
If SQ is good it reduces some cable clutter.
I use what came with my polk subwoofer. It does the job well. Since the frequency that we are dealing with is very low frequency (large wavelength), you don't require extremely high speeds to transmit data from one point to another. Hence any wireless solution will be able to deliver the signal without any lag. So the thing to look out for is the distance and user friendliness of the unit. There are many solutions available. Take a look

Take a look at DYNASTY PROAUDIO WSA-5RP, which supports making wireless both the real channels along with subwoofer. But not sure if it is available in India

I use what came with my polk subwoofer. It does the job well. Since the frequency that we are dealing with is very low frequency (large wavelength), you don't require extremely high speeds to transmit data from one point to another. Hence any wireless solution will be able to deliver the signal without any lag. So the thing to look out for is the distance and user friendliness of the unit. There are many solutions available. Take a look

@mbhangui, thank you this article will be educative and very helpful for me to make a decision.
Reading your comment above I understand there is hardly any advantage of having a WiFi transmitting system over a Bluetooth one (for a sub)?
Any suggestions on which are available in Indiya?

Anyone using this? Opinions?

Anyone using this? Opinions?
From whatever I could gather, the above works only with bluesound products. Though you can connect your subwoofer to it, only a bluesound product can pair with RT100. Not sure if it provide a standard bluetooth profile.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back