Where can I buy Cable with Neutrik connector in India?

Logically, it shouldn't make a difference. Just discovered wireless options are being discussed in another post on Hifivision. Check this post https://www.hifivision.com/threads/wireless-subwoofer-adapter.84991/
Thank you!
I should have done a better search before starting this one. Lots of discussion on the topic there.
Seems like there are only ridiculously priced options available in India for what is essentially a small radio streamer and receiver with one function. Even decent music streamers are available @8k

Seems like there are only ridiculously priced options available in India for what is essentially a small radio streamer and receiver with one function. Even decent music streamers are available @8k
They are overcharging because there isn't much competition. There are plenty of bluetooth based transmitter receivers (units that can work as as a transmitter as well as a receiver). So if you have two of these units, you can pair them up. They can transmit two channel audio. If you have one subwoofer, you need to hookup only one channel (either the left on both the units or the right). These are much cheaper than what is being sold. Example is here. These work on the 2.4 GHz frequency. One can use 3.5mm to RCA cables to connect the transmitter to the amp LFE and again a 3.5mm to RCA cable to connect the receiver to the subwoofer LFE RCA in.

I also saw TS832 based transmitters and recevers which work on 5.8 Ghz channel and can transmit video and audio over 5Km. These are used in these remote controlled copters to transmit audio and video when the copter is in flight. Someone should try one of these. These two also should work, but I have no practical knowledge of how good these are (latency, noise, etc). Example of transmitter is here and here. This will involve some DIY work.

Last edited:
and this one without inbuilt battery is just Rs 1399 but only a transmitter. Cheaper than buying an audio cable. Here is another one which can act as a transmitter or a receiver.

and this one without inbuilt battery is just Rs 1399 but only a transmitter. Cheaper than buying an audio cable. Here is another one which can act as a transmitter or a receiver.
Thanks for these. I think I will limit my search to wifi transmitter-radios.
Probably my bias against Bluetooth. REL also advises a full signal for the high level inputs.

Back