Where can I buy Modi MultiBit?

Hi Yogesh,
You may wish to think about Toppings DAC. An excellent DAC. I have both Multibit and Toppings. To me, sound quality of Toppings is more warm.
Thanks for the input. Modi multibit is proving elusive actually. I may have to look for delta sigma ones.

Talking Topping, E30 and DX3 Pro are two that come to my mind. Dx3 having double DAC chips and BT with aptx-HD seems better while e30 seems to have better USB chip.

Hey yogesh,

My 2 cents - if u ""really"" want a mimby now since used may not come around easy, go ahead and buy direct from schiit. Will come out to be similar price as new unit from HPZ. U get a new product with full warranty and service assurance from schiit and a better (r2r) dac. Duty incidence is inevitable/unavoidable if u don't have someone to carry it for u. So order from schiit directly and end the long time wanting. Meanwhile if u get lucky with a used unit being available, cancel the order with Schiit. Buying new may ensure marginally better resale value if and when u upgrade, though I doubt if you'd want to sell the mimby ;))

Thanks for the input. Modi multibit is proving elusive actually. I may have to look for delta sigma ones.

Talking Topping, E30 and DX3 Pro are two that come to my mind. Dx3 having double DAC chips and BT with aptx-HD seems better while e30 seems to have better USB chip.

Absolutely correct Yogesh. The fact is I prefer USB than BT for any high resolution. My source is all HDDs with HD FLAC and WAVs. For BT, iFi Zen blue is my medium. Digital output from Zen feeds Toppings E30. Though I'm mostly analogue with bollywood oldies on vinyls, this budget digital chain is an aural pleasure for any late evenings post a hectic day, I may not feel like browsing vinyls

You can directly order on their website in US. I got the delivery in 4 days from the day of order. But have to pay the customer charges which Fedex will ask you to pay while delivering but it was a good experience while directly ordering on their website.
Have PMed you regarding one of your sale post!

As can't find Mimby, looking at DS options. Looking to get Topping DX3 pro or SMSL M300 MK II.

Any thoughts guys? DX3 has twin 4493 while M300 has single 4497. How much difference would that make?

Main use is stereo DAC, Headamp on DX3 is just a bonus.

Also, does anyone has one to let go?

Hey yogesh,

My 2 cents - if u ""really"" want a mimby now since used may not come around easy, go ahead and buy direct from schiit. Will come out to be similar price as new unit from HPZ. U get a new product with full warranty and service assurance from schiit and a better (r2r) dac. Duty incidence is inevitable/unavoidable if u don't have someone to carry it for u. So order from schiit directly and end the long time wanting. Meanwhile if u get lucky with a used unit being available, cancel the order with Schiit. Buying new may ensure marginally better resale value if and when u upgrade, though I doubt if you'd want to sell the mimby ;))
Can anyone with reliable intel pls confirm what the current customs amount on a Mimby would be? Someone mentioned 5.5k here. Another FM who has a Mimby mentioned customs could go as high as 75%!!

Can Schiit or fedex confirm this by any chance? Finally, if there is any 'workaround' anyone has been able to find pls PM :)

Can anyone with reliable intel pls confirm what the current customs amount on a Mimby would be? Someone mentioned 5.5k here. Another FM who has a Mimby mentioned customs could go as high as 75%!!

Can Schiit or fedex confirm this by any chance? Finally, if there is any 'workaround' anyone has been able to find pls PM :)
There is one listed in classified section for 21k. i also saw one listed for 19k on a fb PLGS group. Cheaper than most options out there.
Recently imported an amp, was charged 42% duty, expect same for the mimby of imported.
Cheers

There is one listed in classified section for 21k. i also saw one listed for 19k on a fb PLGS group. Cheaper than most options out there.
Recently imported an amp, was charged 42% duty, expect same for the mimby of imported.
Cheers
Thanks a lot for that tip. Imported makes so little sense considering duties & the 3 months long back order at Schiit. I was among the 1st to reach out to the 21k listing but seller seems to have committed elsewhere. Will check out plgs. Thanks!

They are probably making it but nobody is dealing with it in India. Maybe Schiit is barely able to service direct demand.
Saw it here in stock yesterday

Saw it here in stock yesterday

Not available again. Stock suddenly pops up and disappears in few hours.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back