Where can I buy Modi MultiBit?

You may refer to this thread

You can directly order on their website in US. I got the delivery in 4 days from the day of order. But have to pay the customer charges which Fedex will ask you to pay while delivering but it was a good experience while directly ordering on their website.

You can directly order on their website in US. I got the delivery in 4 days from the day of order. But have to pay the customer charges which Fedex will ask you to pay while delivering but it was a good experience while directly ordering on their website.
What will be shipping and custom duty extra?

Ok stereo audio input in the AVR means the RCA input of the AVR Right ?
Also 2.1 if the sub is connected to the AVR right ?
Finally what all sources I can play in this setup pls

Yes. In the back, ul see rca inputs for analog sources. Can plug the rca out of the dac to this and select this as source in avr to playback 2 channel audio.

If u have an active subwoofer (with built in amp) connected to AVR (either on LFE/sub out or through line level/shared speaker wire connections), ul be able to play the dac output in 2.1 channels.

You can play anything that's encoded for 2 channel playback (2.1 if subs connected) on the avr. Depending on the avr model, the internal DSP may or may not be used. If your AVR has a direct mode/straight/pure direct mode, use that so that the amps internal dsp is not used and u get the the' adulterated' output straight from dac keeping the signal as is from the dac.

Try all the options and if u still need any help, reach out.. Also will help if you list out what gear ur using in the chain... There will be plenty of help offered by FMs!!

Unless you use pure direct , the AVR will again do an A/D - D/A conversion so not sure how much you will benefit with an external DAC to the AVR.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back