Where can i buy XGIMI H2 for cheap?(under 80K)

vedavyas

I am looking to buy XGIMI H2, where can i buy it for cheap in India?
Also, any better worth the money projector that i can buy below 80K?

Do you need portablity or is this for a fixed installation?
If it's the latter, plz don't bother with LED projectors.

I have used the xgimi h1 (LED) in the past and currently using an optoma ml750 (LED) and a Sony (regular bulb)
LEDs come nowhere close to regular projectors in terms of brightness and contrast, (at least as yet)

Please recommend me a model. I considered Epson EH-TW650. Is it better than XGIMI H2 ?
Epson tw 5650. Equivalent in USA is Epson 2150. The advantages are low lamp replacement cost (5k), no rainbow effect and has a warranty and it's brighter. I can't say if it's better than xgimi or not but personally, I prefer lcd projectors because they are bright and have no rainbow effect. All the other things are added adv.

Do you need portablity or is this for a fixed installation?
If it's the latter, plz don't bother with LED projectors.

I have used the xgimi h1 (LED) in the past and currently using an optoma ml750 (LED) and a Sony (regular bulb)
LEDs come nowhere close to regular projectors in terms of brightness and contrast, (at least as yet)

But which projector would you suggest as a TV replacement that will be used more often than just for movies. Have heard that LED projectors can be turned on and off often unlike lamp projectors which needs to be given a 3 hours of break between off and on.

But which projector would you suggest as a TV replacement that will be used more often than just for movies. Have heard that LED projectors can be turned on and off often unlike lamp projectors which needs to be given a 3 hours of break between off and on.
I have not heard of such a thing ..
LED projectors do get read to watch within a few seconds while lamp projectors take a minute or so to achieve optimal brightness.

But other than that, there are plenty of times I have switched off a lamp PJ only to switch it back on after a few mins for something else

On a separate note, I think PJs still have some way to go before they are a true TV replacement for a mixed use living room.
If I had to choose b/w a TV and a PJ for normal mixed usage , i would choose the former

On a separate note, I think PJs still have some way to go before they are a true TV replacement for a mixed use living room. If I had to choose b/w a TV and a PJ for normal mixed usage , i would choose the former

Have been using Xgimi H1 for 3 yrs time now for mixed watching ~ 6 Hrs a day (or) more and sometimes used for 12 + Hrs in a day.. Have been using the projector as a TV all these days.. Pretty much suffices my needs..

Have been using Xgimi H1 for 3 yrs time now for mixed watching ~ 6 Hrs a day (or) more and sometimes used for 12 + Hrs in a day.. Have been using the projector as a TV all these days.. Pretty much suffices my needs..
It sure works - just that the lumen o/p of practically all projectors, let alone LED projectors will yield an experience close to even a mid-range LCD in a brightly lit living room.

Leaving aside video enthusiasts, most people would not be inclined to draw down all curtains in a mixed use room (possibly also being used by other family members?) during the day time.
So yes, they will work but not really a TV replacement for a non dedicated room

Epson tw 5650. Equivalent in USA is Epson 2150. The advantages are low lamp replacement cost (5k), no rainbow effect and has a warranty and it's brighter. I can't say if it's better than xgimi or not but personally, I prefer lcd projectors because they are bright and have no rainbow effect. All the other things are added adv.

What's the price of this 5650 model in India?!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back