Where do I buy Samsung PS51D550 in Hyderabad? Is it the right time to buy?

Hi,

Thanks to Blasto, I have spoken to Khather Electronics, SP road and they have quoted 64,500 with 2 glasses free.

May come down further if we go to store.

Update:My quest is still on in the midst of opposition from my mother and wife on why there's no need for me to spend 60K+ for a TV!!

Went to Samsung Plaza, Jubilee Hills. They quoted 67.5K as their final price. They said price could drop to 60K in future, probably in March. Not sure whether it needs to be taken with a grain of salt :)

sammydude

Update: Quest is stillll on... Since 2012 models are just around the corner, thought the prices would drop. Called up Samsung Plaza, Madhapur and Jubilee Hills. No stock!! Samsung, Jubilee Hills said that they may not be getting new stock since 2012 models are coming. They quoted 80K MRP for the new PS51E550. He said there could be a 4K difference in the final price between D550 and E550 after negotiation. Samsung, Miyapur quoting 67.5K for D550. They were saying that the offer for 2 free glasses expires on 31st March.

Should I take the plunge for D550, guys? Is there a chance that it will go out of stock everywhere while I wait for prices to drop. :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back