Where in Hyderabad can I demo Home theatre stuff

vij

Hey guys

I am looking to purchase projector, screen, receiver and speakers.

Is there a place in Hyderabad where I can demo the complete stuff - basically want to see some good projectors in action - have almost made up my mind on the Sony 40ES.

Any help is much appreciated :)

if you are looking for avr + speakers also you can demo them at Vector systems rd 45 jbhills, Cinebells at rd 1 bhills, audi people at rd 36 jhills

You can also try out SBT CORPORATION at Rajbhawan Road, Somajiguda. Bought Wharedale BS speakers from them last week.

Visited Vector systems - big place - with 2 theatre rooms... JVC, Simco projectors on demo - all above 4lac stuff. Very courteous and patient. Allowed us to demo the theatre rooms for long time complete with coffee :) - Good experience.

They also deal with Epson and Sony but dont have demo for those.

I asked for Sony 40ES projector and budget audio stuff and they said it wouldn't happen within 3lacs - which was weird. It was like they didn't want to touch budget audio. They were keen to downsize my budget for the projector to fit me in.

Finally I have asked them to pair Sony 40ES with Yamaha YT299 and get back to me with the pricing including installation and cabling. Lets see.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back