Where to buy drivers ? Any contacts for suppliers please.....

Naveenbnc

Hi all....
I want to buy some drivers. May be budget models feom Beyma, Faitalpro, PRV Audio, T-Line or any other good companies.

Can you help me with suppliers contact numbers please....

I am I'm touch with nk decibles. Very nice gentleman... But for the particular model driver I'm looking ....stocks are not available currently.

So any other leads can help me a lot ...
Can you suggest please....

Drivers are a commodity these days, similar competent drivers from different makes all perform and sound same within reason. The difference in drivers are overrated IMHO.
You could try P Audio, I ve used their BMD-450 compression driver and found them very good. I am sure their other products are equally good. P Audio is available at many places locally.

Pro drivers just loaf in home use so there are plenty to choose from.

Drivers are a commodity these days, similar competent drivers from different makes all perform and sound same within reason. The difference in drivers are overrated IMHO.
You could try P Audio, I ve used their BMD-450 compression driver and found them very good. I am sure their other products are equally good. P Audio is available at many places locally.

Pro drivers just loaf in home use so there are plenty to choose from.
thanks a lot for the inputs !!!!:)
The main concern I have is lack of TS parameters.
Branded companies generally publish them. That's the only reason for running behind branded ones.

If I get any good drivers in local market or online along with TS parameters, I don't need anything else !!!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back