Where to buy in Bangalore?

soundaswamy

Hi all,
I'm trying to put together a home theater system. I have auditioned the following so far:

1) Onkyo 505 with Jamo S406
2) Yamaha (dunno which) with Jamo S606
3) Sony Home theater 870 (with those wireless speakers)
4) Yamaha receiver with Yamaha speakers

My budget is about 50K for 2 floor speakers + Receiver.

I don't have the place for a full-fledged 5.1 system. I would preferably like to go for just 2 speakers at first. Usage pattern will be movies and music 50-50.

Also, I have read in many posts about Norge and MArantz, etc. but I haven't seen them in any of the shops I've visited so far. I've been to Croma, ProAudio, Ezone (for Onkyo + jamo) and Modern world (Onkyo + jamo).

I liked the Onkyo 505 with Jamo 406 speakers. I have yet to visit Vector on Brigade road to audition the Wharfedales.

Where else can I audition these other brands like Norge and Marantz in Bangalore?

Regards,
SS.

hi,

check out MUSIC RANCH at Jayanagar 4th block, next to bata showroom for Yamaha, Marantz, Tanoy and Mission.(i picked up Denon2310 and Missoin mv8 frm them last week.)

check out reference point at CMH road, Indranagar for EPOS and AE, but you need to take prior appointment with them and carry your own CD.....it's not a showroom.....it's a small setup at a residence. (25257246)

I guess Absolute Phase, cubbon road also deals with Marantz.(25327496)

ARN systems, Frazer Town for Denon, Marantz, NAD, Dali, Monitor Audio, Usher

Gem Plaza, Infantry Road for Pioneer.

enjoy!!!!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back