where to buy in delhi HELP

akshya1979kumar

WELL I AM TRYIN TO A HOME THEATER setup so far i have noticed theres a lot of variability in pricing so need some advice to buy a ht setup in delhi.... whom should i contact....

Hi Akshya,

Get in touch with Tarun , Sight & Sound . Find him extremely knowledgeable and will help you put together a good HT with the budget you specify.

Sight and Sound India
A Unit Of Concept Entertainment (India)
Pvt. Ltd.
D-12/4,
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II,
New Delhi - 110020

Hi Akshya,

Get in touch with Tarun , Sight & Sound . Find him extremely knowledgeable and will help you put together a good HT with the budget you specify.

Sight and Sound India
A Unit Of Concept Entertainment (India)
Pvt. Ltd.
D-12/4,
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II,
New Delhi - 110020

Hey Bikash

You seems to be from Bangalore.
Have you bought anything from Sight and Sound..

Anyways, the name is not Tarun its Tanuj...
Yes there is no doubt he knws about many product, but you cannot term him Technical...

Anyways, there are many more products available then Dali in that range...
Dali's are Good but only the series like Mentor and above...
There are many alternatives for IKON series..
and anyhow, if his budget is Rs.2L, then
Dali IKON Package - 5.1 is something around Rs.2,15,000 + AVR + Source...
So in total after discounts it will be nearly Rs.2.4L+...

mridul this thread is different from other if u have read......
here i askin for dealer in delhi as there much of price variability and scope of bargaing so i was lookin for genuine dealers......... and dont soon i ll be posting here photo of my home theater..
500x500.aspx

i have just read your reply on other thread it is valable information...... thanx for that i am here to seek advice from people like you mridul so thank once sagain

i have just read your reply on other thread it is valable information...... thanx for that i am here to seek advice from people like you mridul so thank once sagain

Buddy

I am not stopping you for asking questions, just the thing is
let you demand the suggestions, in one thread, so you will have everything at one place, and will take you seriously...
Y, to create several threads...

Anyways, from where have you copied that pic, it looks, like, you are planning to blow your house...:p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that was from klipsch site thx speakers system well thats not in budget but i liked them............ so i posted here.....

Hey Bikash

You seems to be from Bangalore.
Have you bought anything from Sight and Sound..

Anyways, the name is not Tarun its Tanuj...
Yes there is no doubt he knws about many product, but you cannot term him Technical...

Anyways, there are many more products available then Dali in that range...
Dali's are Good but only the series like Mentor and above...
There are many alternatives for IKON series..
and anyhow, if his budget is Rs.2L, then
Dali IKON Package - 5.1 is something around Rs.2,15,000 + AVR + Source...
So in total after discounts it will be nearly Rs.2.4L+...

Hi Mridul,

Yes i'm from Bangalore. Many Thanks for correcting me. I'm slowly and steadily putting a Home Theatre together. Just recently purchased Hitachi ultra thin 42". I bought the external A/V hitachi box from Sight and Sound. Possibly would go in for a Denon 2809 or 2310 or 1910. Have evaluated Marantz (5003 & 6003) and Yamaha (665,863) as well.

I truly liked the Dali Ikon6 5.1 Package . It is something around RS1.82 as quoted by the latest what Hi-Fi magazine.This including the Sub. And you may get a bargain in that. My feedback is that it is just fabulous. Mentor would be more expensive. B&W 685 HT , is around Rs 1.36 and is just mind blowing as well.

Tannoy Mercury F1 Custom 5.1 with the F2 and F4 combi falls in the mid-range category and is truly impressive. I will also try to audition the Q acoustics 1010i 5.1 as well. Have auditioned Wharfedale 9 HT and MS 900i series .

I'm being little impatient , as i want to complete the whole set. Though let me know , some of the comparable ones with Dali and B&W.

Best Regards
Bikash

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back