Where to Donate Used Audio Stuff?

sound and music

I have some used audio gear that is working fine but I no longer use.

I thought of selling them but they're not really worth much to take on hassles involved in packing and shipping. So I'd rather donate them to a charity or school or NGO that will put them to good use or sell them.

Can anyone know such organization in and around Delhi who can collect these items from my place?

I thought of selling them but they're not really worth much to take on hassles involved in packing and shipping. So I'd rather donate them to a charity or school or NGO that will put them to good use or sell them.

Can anyone know such organization in and around Delhi who can collect these items from my place?

Not heard of such but if I was you...I would know the folks around the area and see who has a passion for audio and does not own a the stuff you wish to give away....would give it to that person.......

I usually give such stuff to servant or their kids.

You can sell the and donate money to charity that you or the purchaser like. I have met some wonderful people in forum itself who gave more than required.

Have mentioned it in the this thread also. In the past I saw some charity website in UK which sold electronics and collected money for some charity.

By the way nice gesture Sound and Music. :)
Warm Regards.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back