Where to find (audition and purchase) Monitor Audio speakers in Delhi?

anm

I think this question is asked many times - but I have not yet seen an answer.
Hope this dedicated thread with help people later on also to find info easily.

I think this question is asked many times - but I have not yet seen an answer.
Hope this dedicated thread with help people later on also to find info easily.

Please contact the Indian distributors below for their dealer in N. Delhi:

The Audio People
"Anmol - Palani"
88, G. N. Chetty Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017, India

Tel : 00 91 44 42125999
Fax : 00 91 44 42125899

For sales & products related queries please mail us at [email protected]

For technical related queries please mail us at [email protected]

For dealer enquiries please mail us at
[email protected]

A friend of mine who is also the member of this forum has Monitor Audio Gold speakers package with him and I have done an audition at his place.

Hi I dont think there is a MA dealer in Delhi. Try your luck with Forum members with MA speakers and audition them. I have MA BR5s I bought two years back from The Audio People Chennai - no prob in their service.

Cheers

guys,

anyone interested in auditioning monitor audio RS8 speakers are most welcome to my place. You can also enjoy the Jl audio Fathom f-113 sub along with it.

Just one more thing is to please inform me in advance as I will be out of the country from 6th December onwards till 10th.

Ashish:hello mate how are you? long time no see. i hope eberything is fine with family also.

cheers,

Swatantra

guys,

anyone interested in auditioning monitor audio RS8 speakers are most welcome to my place. You can also enjoy the Jl audio Fathom f-113 sub along with it.

Just one more thing is to please inform me in advance as I will be out of the country from 6th December onwards till 10th.

Ashish:hello mate how are you? long time no see. i hope eberything is fine with family also.

cheers,

Swatantra

Guys this is the friend I wrote about in my previous thread, and he has got a great setup with him.

To Swatantra: Pm sent

guys,

cheers,

Swatantra

Hi:

Nice. What are the associated equipments ?

:)

Hi:

Nice. What are the associated equipments ?

:)

hello vinod,

I have Roksan Kandy k2 doing the duty for stereo and fronts in home cinema alogn with Denon 3808A for home cinema. Also, the High definition is through my HTPC which plays all blue rays with HD sound and picture and doing the duty for showing is my Panasonic 50' plasma (full HD). the subwoofer is JL Audio Fathom F-113 and speakers are all monitor audio for timbre macthing.

cheers,

swat

Dear All,
For purchase of MA speakers, you may also contact Denny from Bass N Treble (9999016124), though he is not keeping MA for audition currently.
If he gets a good response, he may go in for dealership soon.
Vivek.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back