where to get speaker brackets (mumbai)

filmguy

have to put up a pair of wharfedale 9.0's as surrounds. are there any places in mumbai where i can get speaker brackets (lamington road??) or should i go diy way

Lakozy (Chowpatty) does durable custom brackets for reasonable prices. Look up their website and number online and give them a call. They are quite prompt and efficient, and have a few ready-made designs as well. The 9.0s will need reasonably strong support to hold their weight, so don't skimp on the brackets.

Another place is Designer Audio at Tardeo. They also have some brackets on display and may sell some. Again, look up contact info online.

-Jinx.

i know this is not the answer you are looking for, but i recently put up my 9.0 pair with the help of monoprice brackets.

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

the only problem is that i had to wait for a few months because someone returning from the US brought them over. but the stands are worth the wait, believe me. they are very sturdy, look great and are easily able to hold the weight of the 9.0s. if you have somebody who can get them for you, have a go.

i know this is not the answer you are looking for, but i recently put up my 9.0 pair with the help of monoprice brackets.

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

the only problem is that i had to wait for a few months because someone returning from the US brought them over. but the stands are worth the wait, believe me. they are very sturdy, look great and are easily able to hold the weight of the 9.0s. if you have somebody who can get them for you, have a go.

that wld've been ideal. and what a price. do monoprice ship to india? there wasnt any mention on the site.

may just go diy way for now. lakozy/designer audio etc will not charge any less than 2-3k probably. local carpenter has given quote of 500 or so for 2 basic shelves. and really dont want to wait. already week of run-in has gone by since i got them:lol: might call for those brackets later if needed

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back