Where To Get Tamil/Hindi/Malayalam Audio CDs?

Hassan Khani

I am in Bangalore and trying to buy audio cds (Hindi/Tamil/Malayalam). Tried Temptation, Landmark, Planet M. But non of them have audio cd collection of regional language. They only have very few new albums. Rest all are available only in MP3. Even tried at Palakkad but not available.

Trying to get audio cds of A.R. Rahman movies and other good movies. Any suggestion would be welcome. Will Chennai be a good option? Any online site selling audio CDs in India?

Mr. Hassan could you get any online shop?

I am also looking for good online shop to buy tamil audio CDs. I need to particularly 80s and 90s movies.

If someone can suggest good online site, it will be nice.

HI ,

I was looking for one and found the following --

Flipkart.com - Type " Tamil " in the search option under category " Music "

Online Movie Library Buy Malayalam Tamil Hindi English DVD Movies VCD | Buy Telugu Kannada Movies
Latest Tamil Cinema News, New Tamil Movies, Tamil Movie Reviews, Tamil Films Online
Times Music - Buy Music DVDs, Buy Music CDs, Online Music, Songs CDs, Movie DVDs India | RetailMart - For Junglee Music CD's only
Saregama.com - For HMV CD's
Agimusic.com - For Ilayaraja
Deccan Movies: Hindi DVD | Tamil DVD | Telugu DVD | Malayalam DVD | Hindi Blue-Ray | Tamil old movie | Telugu Blue-Ray | Malayalam Blue-Ray | Hindi VCD | Tamil VCD | Telugu VCD | Malayalam VCD | Hindi DVD |

I have not purchased from any of these websites till date ...

I go to Landmark in Vashi (Inorbit Mall) ...search for the relevant titles in their database ... and in case its available they get it for me from chennai at no extra cost . It takes a lot of time ...sometimes even a month for the CD's to arrive .

Landmarkonthenet.com is also a option - though i have never used it .

Most of the new CD's will be available ...Old ones are a problem .

Websites generally stock only Sony Music and HMV CD's .

Looking for following malayalam ACD titles released in Satyam Audio / Manorama music. Not available anywhere in Bangalore. It would be really appreciated if any FM can help in procuring the same.

Bachelor Party
Hero
Ordinary
Ustad Hotel
Diamond Necklace
Gulmohar
Arabikatha
Chocklate
Chappa Kurish
Mayavi
Beautiful
Urumi
Best Actor
Aagathan
Kerala Caf
Pazhazhiraja
Mallu Singh
22 Female Kottayam
Pranayam
Salt & Pepper
Malarvadi Arts Club

Hassan.

I found these links to be good for ordering original CDs:

Buy online Indian and International CDs, LPs, Blu-rays, DVDs and VCDs | Rhythm House

Buy Indian music CDs online | INRECO music store online | Hindusthan Records | Bengali songs, Rabindra Sangeet, Tamil, Malayalam, Ghazals, Carnatic and More - Janagana.in - Janagana.in

@Hassan Khani
The first link does have more ARR collections, but you might see few CDs being out of stock. Even I faced the same problem, but when I waited, the stocks were available at a later point in time.

@ukjeyaraj
The second link has lots of old tamil songs (from 80s and 90s). You can try in both the links.

I have bought Audio CDs from infibeam, Landmarkonthenet and flipkart. Experience have been generally good. However i mostly bought hindi titles.

I understand www.rhythmhouse.in has very good collection. You can keep checking these websites. you might get what you are looking for.

Couple of problems. Some titles will not be shipped since they do not have stock (after placing the order, you can only figure out after you receive the package). Their shipping + choice of courier is not good. It takes weeks to get delivered. But since ONLY they had some of the titles which I wanted have to buy from them.

Hi,

I just bought Kisna. Taal already in my collection.
I was hunting for the pass one month.
Managed to get few pyramid original Cds like Senthamil Paathu/Aranmanai Kili, Singara Velan/Devar Magan, Mannan/ Meera, Chembaruthi/ Vanna Vanna Pookal.
Also Kannathil Mutham mitthal from Remy Record.

Last edited:
Still in search of following Malaylam Audio CDs especially First edition CD (BMG Crescendo, Thomsun, Rafa, Majid Label etc.). Johny Sagariga and Satyam Audios re-released some of these titles but are of poor quality (both recording and physical media).

Kaalapani
Bachelor Party
Hero
Ordinary
Ustad Hotel
Diamond Necklace
Gulmohar
Arabikatha
Mayavi
Beautiful
Urumi
Best Actor
Aagathan
Kerala Caf
Pazhazhiraja
Mallu Singh
22 Female Kottayam
Pranayam
Salt & Pepper
Malarvadi Arts Club

Any help in procuring the same will be really appreciated.

Hassan.

Hi,

I am looking for the following Malayalam Audio Cassettes:

1. Vaishali
2. Dwani
3. Njan Gandharvan
4. Sargam
5. Nagakshathangal
6. Kudumbasamedham

Please let me know if anyone have these and willing to let go.

Hassan.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back