Where to Invest

goodsound

I already post this topic in other place of this forum. But thought to put here with some modifications as Home Theater should be best place to get more responses.

With the limited budget at starting what is the best option for someone to invest in home theater set up, AVR or speakers? There are many options available for AVR and speakers. For example, for SLR camera, many photographers believe that it is better to invest on lenses rather than very costly body. You can change the bodies latter if you have good collection of lenses. Is it true for speakers? I really dont know how many people keep on changing AVR or speakers in regular intervals and how many have dedicated systems for music and movies. Some are good for movies some are for music . In that case what to do if you have total 45-50K to spend at starting. I know itll be stupidity to expect the same quality by paying 50K with a dedicated system cost 5lhk. But still.. Im trying to get the OPTIMUM quality in both movies and music within this 50K budget.
Can experts in this line through some light on this (AVR- model+ speaker-model or HTiB- model)?

For HTIB you can check Onkyo HTS - 3400 & Denon DHT 1312 XP both are falled under 30 K. for dedicated AMP + Spks there are many threads u find for the same or wait some one to put light on these . also Check Denon AVR 1312 / 1612 with Polk Speakers and other speakers too..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back