Which A/V receiver to go with Polk Audio Blackstone TL1600 speaker system

jblanc03

Hello I purchased the Polk Audio Blackstone TL1600 speaker system.

Now I need the absolute best A/V receiver in terms of SOUND QUALITY to go with them.

Money is not a problem.

I will be using this setup for primarily PC Gaming. I have the best audio card installed in my PC already so Im good there.

I have looked at many different A/V receivers and I want experienced opinions from this community.

Please help

thanks

no for your speakers they are far far superior..
but as you mentioned you dont have a budget problem and want the best..so you can buy this...and later anaytime you can upgrade speakers while strong in budget...

miami..it is in us..right?
why do you need to reach london..all deonon high end models are avilable in us..i think

no for your speakers they are far far superior..
but as you mentioned you dont have a budget problem and want the best..so you can buy this...and later anaytime you can upgrade speakers while strong in budget...

miami..it is in us..right?
why do you need to reach london..all deonon high end models are avilable in us..i think

Tell me why you think this is the best?

As far as sound quality and my speakers are concerned.

Also on their website there are no US available re-sellers.

well not that it is best..
there are more costly set ups..
but why i think this is best as this is separate processor and power amp set up..so it is absolutely good..
why?
well long story..you can ask any audiophile..

you must enquire in your locality about the aviklability....is it posssible that any model not avilable in us!!!!!!!

you can ask for same set up other brands like onkyo..

Polk Audio Blackstone TL1600 speakers are too small for having them with separates. Of course separates will be ideal for bigger speakers. You can consider those Denon models if you are okay with the budget. In case if you want to go for the best sounding systems with a good budget, then you can consider these as well :-

1. Anthem MRX 500 (has the best room correction calibration)
2. NAD T748/T757 (focus only on sound quality with less features/connectivity)
3. Arcam AVR500 (bit expensive, but performance is very good like the above two models)
4. Emotiva XPA-5 with UMC-200 (separate package)

While option#4 will be too powerful for your Polk speakers, the rest of the other options have the best Sound quality and the other important thing is you can add power amp at a later stage when you go for bigger speakers.

Back