Which amp Denon 2113 or pioneer vsx922 for Sonodyne HT system?

Look no further than Denon. Was in the same ship until I decided to go the Denon way. No Pioneer/Yamaha/Onkyo can match the sound quality or actually useful feature in Denon.

I have finalized the Sonodyne sonus 2605 range of FS speakers for my dedicated home theater system as they were the under my budget and performed well.

Now the person i am buying them from is giving me a pioneer vsx922 AVR with them and he says that the receiver is very good and matches Denon in quality and exceeds it in features. I auditioned the sonodynes with the Pioneer.
I wasn't able to audition Denon with the same speakers but i had heard a lot of good reviews about Denon so my main question is which will be better for me?
My needs are 40:40:20 movies, games and music
i need a 7.1 setup according to my room size
So guys Pioneer vsx 922 or Denon 2113 ?

Well according to the audiophiles, and I am not one, the Denon systems sound much more warmer or realistic than Pioneer and Yamahas.

As for Onkyo, a lot of them out there are just tired because it would heat up too much or just aren't as reliable as they used to be. Nothing else against them from my side. I am trying to get my stuff from US and I sure would look over Onkyo just for the reliability reasons.

As a matter of fact, I am also looking for Harmon Kardon as well. But only to pick it up within next one week or else, I don't know when again.

can you say why?
i mean pioneer/onkyo/yamaha...they make bogus avrs??
is that it?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back