Which amp good to drive these bookshelf speakers

MAYBE try and contribute to the thread instead of sounding condescending and sarcastic. And yes, like naturelover pointed out, read a little more, you will find plenty of posts about other brands to keep you entertained.

And oh, welcome to our local Indian national forum.

Have u bought an amp Anirudh, or are u still doing your research? What is your budget btw for the amp?

I am a member of few other international AV HT forums , recently joined here. I find that Only Indians here vouch and praise the Dali Zensors "exclusively" . wonder why , MAYBE its the piano finish ......!!

Marantz, Dali & wharfedale are the favourite of the forum.. 7 out of 10 suggestions would be for them..

Wharfedale diamonds were very popular, because of their budget pricing.. say abt 4 - 5 yrs back.. so the legacy continues..

Taga has gained popularity in the recent years due to excellent VFM products..

I am a member of few other international AV HT forums , recently joined here. I find that Only Indians here vouch and praise the Dali Zensors "exclusively" .
There many extremely competent brands out there like Polk , Klipsch , Taga but its ALWAYS zensor this , zensor that ..wonder why , MAYBE its the piano finish ......!!

Its because we Indians have a lot of ear wax and only the dalis can penetrate through that. ( Pun Intended)

It could also mean that the sound signature of dali's is what most Indians could be genetically tuned to ( science twist)

Since you seem to know much about other brands also, please help us breakout from the dali fixation with concise reasons why you would recommend something else. Help your fellow citizens. ( Educate us Mission)

I am a member of few other international AV HT forums , recently joined here. I find that Only Indians here vouch and praise the Dali Zensors "exclusively" .
There many extremely competent brands out there like Polk , Klipsch , Taga but its ALWAYS zensor this , zensor that ..wonder why , MAYBE its the piano finish ......!!
Yes, you are right. I had auditioned zensor 1, I and i found them as bright sounding. I am wondering why q acoustics are not that popular here...though I still have urge to buy these...and landed with BA 26 as these are cheaper than QA which still are excellent speakers...

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back