Which amplifier to use for old faulty Sony hi fi system

Ankur2018

Hi guys
I have some 2006 model MHC -GNZ88D. It stops on is own in between. However speakers are fine, so was thinking of using speakers with some Bluetooth enabled amplifier to at least use the 5.1 speakers. Pls software some good amplifier.

Best option is try to get it repaired. If not possible, state your approx. budget. These compact systems usually have very effecient speakers sometimes 4 ohms rated. can you post some details as i couldn't find anything on the net.

Hi guys
I have some 2006 model MHC -GNZ88D. It stops on is own in between. However speakers are fine, so was thinking of using speakers with some Bluetooth enabled amplifier to at least use the 5.1 speakers. Pls software some good amplifier.

Most of these speakers would be 6 ohms and above, please check on the owners manual and also it would be mentioned behind each speaker....

Accordingly you can search for an AVR depending on your budget......you can also look at pre owned AVRs on OLX or For Sale by Owner section or Quikr....

You may also get the same identical Sony system for sale on OLX much cheaper in working condition.....repairs may be a challenge due to parts availability...

All the best

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back