Which AV Receiver should I buy?

satish261258

Recently I have purchased following speaker for Home Theatre setup from Rajkot City (Gujarat).
1. Polk Audio Tsi 500 floor standing speaker one pair
2. Polk Audio Cs 10 as centre speaker
3. Polk Audio Tsi 200 Bookself one pair
4. Polk Audio DSW Pro 550 Subwoofer
Total amount I paid is Rs. 77000/-

My room size is 225 sq.feet

Now which brand and model should I purchase AV Receiver for getting maximum money value as I am more interested in music than movie.
I reside at Junagadh (Gujarat) and there is no such outlet where I can take audition. Please help me and thanks in advance. If someone talk with me on my cell than my cell No. 9428086263 or give me email - [email protected]

Satish Kumar:yahoo:

Since you have got the Polk Audio SPeakers.... Denon 1911 or 1611 should be it. .. You can get it arranged from ANAND-Sound Sense. Contact no +91 9925024757 (Ankur).

listen to your speakers on diff amps. even if you just cart around your bookshelves to the stores its realistic enough. that will give you an idea of what you prefer. the ones to audition are denon, yamaha, onkyo, marantz... they're all good, just different sound signatures

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back