Which av reciever n speakers to buy?

dynamic_4444

Guys hello i have a ques to ask..
I bought sonodyne 2605 v3,2 days before i'm thinking of making a 5.1 home theater n i want to ask is which av reciever should i buy im intrested in buying a Yamaha rx v473 (is this good choice ? If not then pls suggest in price range near to this av receiver )
N i was wondering which surround,center speakers and sub woffer to buy my budget is 70-80k in total (i mean av reciever,speakers n subwoofer)...
Thnq u in Advance..:)

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

Sonodyne has center, surround and subwoofer. Price will be close to 30K. For the rest you can get a good AVR.

Kk...i'll go with sonodyne center but i don't like rear speakers design:p so plz can u suggest some other ...n yamaha's v473 avr has 115watts output per channel n sonodyne's center is a 90watts speaker will it be a issue n 150 watts subwoofer is enuff for lobby?? I will 50% listen music n 50% watch movies..:)

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

90W speaker can be used with the AVR safely. Subwoofer you have to take a demo. It is pretty powerful as per a few forum members who own the Sonodyne Roar 210.

90W speaker can be used with the AVR safely. Subwoofer you have to take a demo. It is pretty powerful as per a few forum members who own the Sonodyne Roar 210.

kk..will check out sonodyne roar 210..:)
i have shortlisted yamaha rxv473 nd denon avr1713 so pls suggest me good rear speakers in case of both avr's..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back