Which av reciever n speakers to buy?

dynamic_4444

Guys hello i have a ques to ask..
I bought sonodyne 2605 v3,2 days before i'm thinking of making a 5.1 home theater n i want to ask is which av reciever should i buy im intrested in buying a Yamaha rx v473 (is this good choice ? If not then pls suggest in price range near to this av receiver )
N i was wondering which surround,center speakers and sub woffer to buy my budget is 70-80k in total (i mean av reciever,speakers n subwoofer)...
Thnq u in Advance..:)

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

Sonodyne has center, surround and subwoofer. Price will be close to 30K. For the rest you can get a good AVR.

Kk...i'll go with sonodyne center but i don't like rear speakers design:p so plz can u suggest some other ...n yamaha's v473 avr has 115watts output per channel n sonodyne's center is a 90watts speaker will it be a issue n 150 watts subwoofer is enuff for lobby?? I will 50% listen music n 50% watch movies..:)

Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk

90W speaker can be used with the AVR safely. Subwoofer you have to take a demo. It is pretty powerful as per a few forum members who own the Sonodyne Roar 210.

90W speaker can be used with the AVR safely. Subwoofer you have to take a demo. It is pretty powerful as per a few forum members who own the Sonodyne Roar 210.

kk..will check out sonodyne roar 210..:)
i have shortlisted yamaha rxv473 nd denon avr1713 so pls suggest me good rear speakers in case of both avr's..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back