Which AVR is better with Klipsch THX Speakers for 7.1.2 Onkyo TX-RZ-50 or Denon AVC-X3800H?

AV_phile

Hello Members,
Kindly help me with this
"Which AVR is better with Klipsch THX Speakers for 7.1.2 Onkyo TX-RZ-50 or Denon AVC-X3800H?"

Hello Members,
Kindly help me with this
"Which AVR is better with Klipsch THX Speakers for 7.1.2 Onkyo TX-RZ-50 or Denon AVC-X3800H?"
I’d say go for the RZ-50. You get more power ( 120W FTC vs 105W FTC ), Dirac full bandwidth built in ( 3800H its an additional 28,000 license ), and 18 month warranty on Onkyo vs 12 month on Denon. Also Onkyo has “Klipsch Optimized Mode” that lets you put in your Klipsch model numbers and it automatically sets crossover values

I’d say go for the RZ-50. You get more power ( 120W FTC vs 105W FTC ), Dirac full bandwidth built in ( 3800H its an additional 28,000 license ), and 18 month warranty on Onkyo vs 12 month on Denon. Also Onkyo has “Klipsch Optimized Mode” that lets you put in your Klipsch model numbers and it automatically sets crossover values
Thank you.

Hi, I'm using a Klipsch THX in 7.1.2 configuration using a Denon 3800, my room size being 14x16. The Denon doesn't disappoints. Yes Onkyo would setup the crossovers automatically if you punch the speaker model you're using, but that ain't a big task. You would anyways run audyssey.

Hi, I'm using a Klipsch THX in 7.1.2 configuration using a Denon 3800, my room size being 14x16. The Denon doesn't disappoints. Yes Onkyo would setup the crossovers automatically if you punch the speaker model you're using, but that ain't a big task. You would anyways run audyssey.
Dirac will make a big difference

Hello Members,
Kindly help me with this
Compare the specs and most importantly the features you will really use. I am sure most of us are really busy with work, personal life and commitments that we barely get 5 to 10 hours over weekends to enjoy the systems we have in our homes.

Sky is the limit to have the best system which is pretty expensive nowadays. Warranty is the same 1 year for most and some offer 18 months and even more. Most FMs have taken the pre owned route to get a decent AVR which can deliver the required amplication and processing for a decent price

Bottomline, trust your ears as you will be the end user. Audition as much as possible and accordingly take the plunge!

All the best!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back