Which AVR should i buy for movies use

Hi Nikhil, welcome to the forum.

If you can a bit more detailed(i.e., Speaker and Receiver model numbers, room dimension, positioning), forum members will have more information to assess your issue and guide you accordingly.

i like bright sound much, as of now my present AVR is not great with treble sound please suggest me

For home theater and bright sound, go for the Yamaha or Pioneer. But the tonality of the sound depends on the speakers too.
Next you can try Onkyo( pls check reliabliabity).
Denon is also very good but may not be as bright as the Yamaha/Pioneer/Onkyo Avrs.
Build quality of the Yamaha may be the best from the above Avr's.

Hi Nikhil, welcome to the forum.

If you can a bit more detailed(i.e., Speaker and Receiver model numbers, room dimension, positioning), forum members will have more information to assess your issue and guide you accordingly.
Thanks, presently ihave onkyo htr591(7.1) avr and LCR is monitor audio 200, room dimensions-12/9 ft planning to upgrade avr with Dolby Atmos

For home theater and bright sound, go for the Yamaha or Pioneer. But the tonality of the sound depends on the speakers too.
Next you can try Onkyo( pls check reliabliabity).
Denon is also very good but may not be as bright as the Yamaha/Pioneer/Onkyo Avrs.
Build quality of the Yamaha may be the best from the above Avr's.
Thanks but which model from Yamaha is best for Atmos

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back