Which Home Theater Speakers to buy for Denon AVR-X2700 ? Budget under 1.5 Lakhs

frend2001

Dear FMs

One of my friend is Looking to buy 5.1 Speakers for Denon AVR-X2700.

The budget is under 1.5 Lakhs.

Please do chirp in.

Thanks

A lot depends on what your friend tends to consume, Movies or Music, Room Size, etc. To begin with, Q Acoustics 3010i 5.1 Cinema Pack is worth considering.

Last edited:
I was also searching for speakers. Based on my knowledge Q acoustics 3050i 5.1 & Dali Oberon 5 5.1 are good speaker packages. For ceiling could buy RCi or Owm3.
Other FM can add on same.

Dear FMs

One of my friend is Looking to buy 5.1 Speakers for Denon AVR-X2700.

The budget is under 1.5 Lakhs.

Please do chirp in.

Thanks
There are a lot of options out there in your budget right. For movies & music combo I think you can looks at Elac, Monitor Audio, Concept 40 and IndiqAudio platinum Achal. The Denon 2700 & Achal is a great combo IMO.

There are a lot of options out there in your budget right. For movies & music combo I think you can looks at Elac, Monitor Audio, Concept 40 and IndiqAudio platinum Achal. The Denon 2700 & Achal is a great combo IMO.
With your budget you can get Indiq achal 5 package.

What are your thoughts on Paradigm Cinema CT200 + CT100 combination with Denon X1600, I am very confused as there are so many speakers and so many reviews.

What are your thoughts on Paradigm Cinema CT200 + CT100 combination with Denon X1600, I am very confused as there are so many speakers and so many reviews.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back