which is best home theater

jagadishareddy

Friends I have decided for a new home theater. I already have a 5.1 onkyo home theater which is working very nice. I want to up grade to a new 7.1 home theater. In which i have come to conclution on the new 2 onkyo home theaters 1) HT-S5100 with 1080P HDMI Pass Through and the other is 2) HT-S6100 with HDMI v1.3a Repeater 1080i Upscaling powered by Faroudja DCDi Edge and TrueHD, DTS-HD Decoding.

Help me to chose between the two, which one to go for. I dont have any other home theater in my mind.

Friends I have decided for a new home theater. I already have a 5.1 onkyo home theater which is working very nice. I want to up grade to a new 7.1 home theater. In which i have come to conclution on the new 2 onkyo home theaters 1) HT-S5100 with 1080P HDMI Pass Through and the other is 2) HT-S6100 with HDMI v1.3a Repeater 1080i Upscaling powered by Faroudja DCDi Edge and TrueHD, DTS-HD Decoding.

Help me to chose between the two, which one to go for. I dont have any other home theater in my mind.

I think 6100 is better option as its ARV is similar to 606.

Is 6100 available in India. I can't find it in onkyo india website and there is not much information in our forum too. Any idea about the pricing and availability?

thanks..

5100 is available for 45k.Many foreign models are not available in India.

5100 was quoted @ 39K at the Onkyo Showroom, Bangalore.
When enquired about 6100, he said it may take at least a couple of months before it can arrive in India

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back