Which lcd tv should i buy...

hiii.....frnds....hopw all of u doing fine....yah i will definitly be goin in for Sony V series 550....and mostly il b goin ahead and buying it in next 10 days or so...nd as soon as i get il b sharing with u guys the expirence in viewing....m sooooo excited in getting the SONY....have decided to get the home theatre after 6 months or so....may b the dollor prices come down....i may get it for cheap....wat say guys....i hope it the right decision.....so il spend a good amount on the SONY for the moment....

SONY India website currently shows a promotion of some discount if one clubs the SONY LCD purchase with SONY HTS. This is a limited time offer. Depending on how much ones spends the discounts could vary according HTS models.

SONY India website currently shows a promotion of some discount if one clubs the SONY LCD purchase with SONY HTS. This is a limited time offer. Depending on how much ones spends the discounts could vary according HTS models.

well we all know there are other HTS better then the sony.i mean sony is not best in everything.

hi frnds...its me again....finally got my dream tv....whch fitted my budget...i got the new Samsung 37" LCD...B530....amazing tv... very happy with the response and cleartiy and everythng....thnx once again to all for giving me valuable suggestions....thanx again....

Hi congrats on your purchase - was just wondering the reason for shift in brand preference from sony to samsung....

HEYYY...FRNDS....m super happpy with my Samsung as said earlier...the only reason i went for the Samsung was the price diffrence....and also i wanted 37" whch in sony i was getting only the S series...and in Samsung i got the series 5 with good features....and i got a good deal for the samsung....and in Sony V series was out of my budget as had some other important thngs also in hands....and also 37" has fitted just perfectly where i intended....the 40" would have been a problem....

Last edited:
HEYYY...FRNDS....m super happpy with my Samsung as said earlier...the only reason i went for the Samsung was the price diffrence....and also i wanted 37" whch in sony i was getting only the S series...and in Samsung i got the series 5 with good features....and i got a good deal for the samsung....and in Sony V series was out of my budget as had some other important thngs also in hands....and also 37" has fitted just perfectly where i intended....the 40" would have been a problem....

Congratulations! How much did it cost? Any freebiew with it?

I have been following this thread since samsung v/s sony is of relevance to me. I am in the process of researching to buy a 46" LCD tv by end of june - was in two minds between samsung series 5 and sony v series. I am looking at 46" size. Series 5 46" is available around 83k while sony v series I think is somewhere around 95k. Found the sony colour to be closer to real life, also blacks blacker than samsung. But one of the dealers told me is that if u r buying sony it shd be atleast w series - no point paying extra for v series - one may as well buy samsung series 5 which is cheaper with comparable pq and better contrast ratio, panel and response time.

Any views on comparitive merits vis a vis price of the two brands for 46" will be greatly appreciated
Hearing differnt things from different dealers

Thanks

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back