Which Media Player for 3D content for 15-25k ?

Try the MED1000X3D, I recently got this and I am very happy with it. It meets all of your requirements.

I also had a Himedia 900b, though its based on same chipset as X3D, it's firmware development is dead and it was disappointing for me. Had streaming issues with 3d Isos, no proper jukebox etc.

I also looked Popcorn Hour A400 and Prodigy but both have plenty of problems so I finally settled on MED1000X3D.

hey guys, my requirement is similar, need a good media player with dts hd and dolby tru hd pass through to my denon 1912

necessary requirement is to have good quality Jukebox which works on network drives as well like synology 213j nas.

MED1000X3D looks good...any other option pls with network jukebox option

and anyone who has bougth this player pls tell me from where did you buy this in india ? and cost

One more query pls

To use jukebox and jukebox + functionality to build from synology network shared drive.. Do I need to I stall a 3.5 inches or 2.5 inches drive in the media player as well? Or jukebox will work without internal hard disk and looking files only on shared network drives?

i JUST GOT DUNE HD TV303d this baby handles 3D and all HD resolution audio codecs (DTS HD MA, DOLBY TRUE HD) along wiith other standard formats. The UI is pretty simple and intutive, has hot swappable HDD bay that can take upto 2TB of storage.
The unit is pretty compact (smaller than a TATA sky HD box) and comes with built in wifi. It can read of any attached external storage (NAS or expansion) through USB and over your Home network. All the popular containers and codecs are supported. the reproduction is top class for its price and is more reliable (operation and network stability wise) than other options at similar higher prices. It has now become my media HUB with a 1 TB HDD (in its bay) and 2 TB WD NAS.
Hope this helps

Hi
I would like to know does it supports 3d bluray iso.frame sequence iso..may I know the price and place of purchase.. Thank you

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back