Which NAD

Percy123

Is there a perceptible difference in sound quality between the c368 and the c388. I don't have a very big room nor will I listen at high volume so I don't need the higher power output that c388 provides. But will the c388 "sound" better than the c368?

Hi

As per specs and what I know....both models are same components barring the extra output....

Please check for the subwoofer Out port ...should you want to add one later......I somehow could not see the same in the rear pics posted on their website....

I reverted on your post for Good Bookshelf speakers....typically PSB speakers pair well with NAD.......PSB also has good decent subs....SUB125....check first all frequencies which the bookshelf speakers can deliver and then only decide if you need a sub....remember ...no point going for a sub if the difference is 5hz more than your bookshelf speakers....

Since you are based in Mumbai, there are many dealers......Marantz amps are good....pair well with Jamos, Missions, B&Ws, Polks etc....

Have u give a thought on BEE series from nad?

Have heard nad 375 bee and c368 side by side with psb imagine BS and found bee to be far more detailed and revealing although both are warm in sound signature.

Think c356bee compares closer to c368 both in terms of price and output power.

Choice is urs, listen and decide.. Audition is the key..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back