which one is better???????????

manu4panjab

hey brothers

i wanna ask which game is better

prototype or infamous

though i have ps3 now and i have infamous but doesn't play it yet

just want your opinion

and i don't get ps3 from ebay yet which i won there's still emails from them for some wait or you can say they are busy to find the solution for me

if i get ps3 from ebay at 170 rupees then i can sell it too coz i have ps3 now and sold my xbox 360 (actually my fourth xbox 360 first three dies that's why i get ps3 and also it runs super quite)
(Reviews so far:
IGN: Prototype - 7.5/10
IGN: Infamous - 9.2/10
GameTrailers: Prototype - 8.6/10
GameTrailers: Infamous - 9/10
1UP.com: Prototype - B-
1UP.com: Infamous - A-
Game Informer: Prototype - 7.25/10
Game Informer: Infamous - 9/10
Metacritic: Prototype - 80%
Metacritic: Infamous - 85%
And the winner by unanimous decision, Infamous!)
and from what i saw on you tube i prefer INFAMOUS :clapping: :yahoo:
YouTube - inFAMOUS owns Prototype

and please please watch the above video:eek:hyeah: which has superb background music which suits both games
play it loooooooouuuuuuuuuuud:yahoo:

Last edited:
Hello Manu ,
your brand loyalty for microsoft is just awsome. what r u planning to do with your xbox 360 games collection?

i only have pirated games and also only one original halo 3 special edition

Just wondering ..what happens to the pirates in pirated games? :confused:
Edit: Now I know the answer....they get a Halo of course!!!!

Last edited:
Paaji why not try wii too ......currently no 1 game cosole ....and it has some games where you can workout!!!:D:D:D and Little lady with ya also like it!

hey bro,in terms of the strict comparison,both the games fall under the same genre and both are good IPs and have a lot of depth in gameplay. Prototype is a crossplatform game which goes for all the systems,PC,X360 and ps3. Infamous is another exclusive from sony who is strengthening their portfolio with such games. The escapist magazine guys who is known for bitching games actually reviewed both the games and almost gave the same scores to both these games and finally to declare the winner,he put forth a challenge to the both the developers of the game,ie radical and sucker punch that they should come up with a concept of the lead character of the games,dressed up in a lingerie and the one who provides it will be declared as the winner and you know what,both these developers did that for their rival title,like infamous guys did for prototype and the vice versa.

The Escapist : Yahtzee's Prototype vs. InFamous Challenge

So to conclude, if you have a PS3 and would wanna have a good title added to your collection,yes you can go for infamous and its a good game. Or if you are a guy who just wants to play a game on any of the system and still wanna enjoy a good game,yes go for prototype.
Note: I personally liked "Infamous"
Vj

hey bro,in terms of the strict comparison,both the games fall under the same genre and both are good IPs and have a lot of depth in gameplay. Prototype is a crossplatform game which goes for all the systems,PC,X360 and ps3. Infamous is another exclusive from sony who is strengthening their portfolio with such games. The escapist magazine guys who is known for bitching games actually reviewed both the games and almost gave the same scores to both these games and finally to declare the winner,he put forth a challenge to the both the developers of the game,ie radical and sucker punch that they should come up with a concept of the lead character of the games,dressed up in a lingerie and the one who provides it will be declared as the winner and you know what,both these developers did that for their rival title,like infamous guys did for prototype and the vice versa.

The Escapist : Yahtzee's Prototype vs. InFamous Challenge

So to conclude, if you have a PS3 and would wanna have a good title added to your collection,yes you can go for infamous and its a good game. Or if you are a guy who just wants to play a game on any of the system and still wanna enjoy a good game,yes go for prototype.
Note: I personally liked "Infamous"
Vj

that's great for lingrie:cool:

Manu - these are two of the games I have shortlisted for buying! Why not buy both of them and be done with it!

I am sure both have their own good points. I would also say that the Prototype's ability to 'absorb' others and get access to their memories is a very cool feature. And is a distinctive ability.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back