Which one to buy? B1 vs Bx vs A1

b4bhar

Hi guys,

I have a budget of around 1 lakh. My main priority is picture quality and will not use for gaming. Which one will suit me? B1 vs A1 vs Bx? Also what is the best buy price for it in Hyderabad.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I have a budget of around 1 lakh. My main priority is picture quality and will not use for gaming. Which one will suit me? B1 vs A1 vs Bx? Also what is the best buy price for it in Hyderabad.

Thanks
Avoid BX and A1.
Go for B1 or C1. Both are good.

A1 and B1 have lower peak brightness than C1. Also the CPU is mediatek not LG's custom SoC.

I have a 48" A1 in the bedroom where it works great and I got a really crazy deal on it. However as a primary TV, it is better to get a C1 or G1.

A1 only supports 4k60 and its ports are HDMI 2.0. Not sure about B1 but C1 definitely supports 4k120 and has 40Gbps HDMI 2.1 ports.

Hi guys,

Thanks
There is practically no difference between B1 and BX. Buy whichever is cheapest. A1 has a 60 Hz panel, whereas the other 2 have 120 Hz panel. There is no use of CX or C1 unless you need 4 HDMI 2.1 inputs. BX has only 2. I don't know about B1.
There is no real world difference in the peak brightness of 500 Nits and 700 Nits. Light intensity perception for humans follows a log scale so 500 and 700 are not too different for human beings' perceived brightness.

A1 and B1 have lower peak brightness than C1. Also the CPU is mediatek not LG's custom SoC.

I have a 48" A1 in the bedroom where it works great and I got a really crazy deal on it. However as a primary TV, it is better to get a C1 or G1.

A1 only supports 4k60 and its ports are HDMI 2.0. Not sure about B1 but C1 definitely supports 4k120 and has 40Gbps HDMI 2.1 ports.
May i know that deal? And also the best prices of C1 abd B1 55"?

Bought 55B1 in Mumbai for 1.07 lac after 10K cashback, just before Diwali. Its for my bedroom and it really looks nice and I didn't want to spend further 13K for a C1 which was 1.2 lac after cashback.

Bought 55B1 in Mumbai for 1.07 lac after 10K cashback, just before Diwali. Its for my bedroom and it really looks nice and I didn't want to spend further 13K for a C1 which was 1.2 lac after cashback.
So, its 1.17 and you got 10k cashback to make it effectively 1.07l. Btw which card offer?

Yes Correct. 1.17 lac less 10K Axis Credit Card Cashback. I think cashback was available on most bank CCs.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back