Which one to go for : Rel HT1508 Predator, SVS SB3000 or Rythmik (small form factor)

Holy moly. Looks incredible. :eek: :eek: :D:D

My apologies if i am bombarding you with videos but here you go on setup:

Thanks a lot DB1989. There's a lot for me to learn & these videos are useful. Will surely nor mind it :)

@ Eddie, the brushed aluminium vinyl looks very elegant. The pics don't do justice to it.

Congratulations ,Seeing the spec and weight ,I guess the build quality should be top notch.
Go for a better placement and calibrate it.Sure u should enjoy a lot.

Congratulations ,Seeing the spec and weight ,I guess the build quality should be top notch.
Go for a better placement and calibrate it.Surebu should enjoy a lot.

Thanks a lot Rajith, build quality is top notch. Placement is limited, just a few inches to spare as the room is not big.

Thanks again DB1989, will surely see it . Heard it was 100 hours of playback for break in.

Acted on the advice from FM's & later on instinct between Rel 1205 & 1508 since the 15 inch was supposed to be more faster & articulate. To avoid buyers remorse went for the 15 inch. Regarding placement, I am limited on that since it can be moved just a few inches here or there. It does not look very imposing in the room just more broader & deeper than the PC 2000 & . But may look smaller & weigh less than the PB 2000.
Looks amazing Nitin, Congrats

Thanks a lot Insane79 , enjoying & exploring it. Noticed that you have the S-series which are supposed to be very good.

Thank you very much Bbasera. Looks & plays nicely too :)
I am
Thanks a lot Insane79 , enjoying & exploring it. Noticed that you have the S-series which are supposed to be very good.

Thank you very much Bbasera. Looks & plays nicely too :)
I am sure, Enjoy

Nitin we all are waiting for your Review of 1508 once you have completed to setup process.
Aman
Will surely let you know Aman, waiting for it to break in properly. But the review will be from a home user layman's point of view rather than an expert's who will be able to optimise it much further. :)
Have observed so far that it plays louder than before at the same volume level after a few days.

The exploring days are fun, yes got 2x S2 subs which are awesome for music, for HT use they are decent but heard very good things about the HT Series. Enjoy your Tuning time :p

Cheers.

Will surely let you know Aman, waiting for it to break in properly. But the review will be from a home user layman's point of view rather than an expert's who will be able to optimise it much further. :)
Have observed so far that it plays louder than before at the same volume level after a few days.
We all started as layman only

Absolutely agree. But with Rew & minidsp, you can take things further up which I don't know.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back