which one ???

insane79

hi,
hi guys i m looking to upgrade my display, i am confused between getting a 46" sony lcd tv(1080p) or a hitachi 50" plasma tv(1080p), the price are around the same, i currently own a 42" hitachi HD(720p) plasma tv, i saw the sony KLV-46W400A FULL HD panel, i was suprised to see the blacks on this panel,
it is very close or the same as the blacks i see on a hitachi plasma, i m so confused in the 46" sony & 50" hitachi plasma, my usage is 70% gaming & 30% movies/cable tv, wat do ur'll guys reccomend,

thanks..

cheers..

hi,
hi guys i m looking to upgrade my display, i am confused between getting a 46" sony lcd tv(1080p) or a hitachi 50" plasma tv(1080p), the price are around the same, i currently own a 42" hitachi HD(720p) plasma tv, i saw the sony KLV-46W400A FULL HD panel, i was suprised to see the blacks on this panel,
it is very close or the same as the blacks i see on a hitachi plasma, i m so confused in the 46" sony & 50" hitachi plasma, my usage is 70% gaming & 30% movies/cable tv, wat do ur'll guys reccomend,

thanks..

cheers..

Hi:

Great TV's both. For gaming don't look beyong LCD, they might give you hours of joy. But, for lovely and rich colorful pictures from DVD and SD, don't look beyong plasma.:D

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back