• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Which projector

Luxman Amplifiers India

srijand

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a projector to watch DVDs basically. I have a medium sized room - viewing distance from screen is about 14ft. The room is sufficiently dark. My budget in INR is between 50-80k. I have someone coming down from the US so i have the option of buying it from there. Could someone please suggest a good simple projector that will do the job?
Thanks!
Srijan

mano2ht

Which ever projector u choose , in btw be sure that u get with warranty .

indy70

Epson 5300 seems to be a very good model for the budget specified. MRP is 76K but AV Expo in chennai, one person quoted he can give for 69K.

srijand

Thanks everyone! Epson 5300 seems to be the unanimous choice for my budget. That makes my job easy!

Dhanyavaad!

saikatbiswas82

A couple of weeks back bestbuy was offering an awesome deal on Epson 3020 (TW6100 in Europe). It was $800. Now unfortunately it's being sold @ $1350. Keep watching these sites.

Bestbuy
Amazon
ProjectorPeople
Fry's

Last week Fry's were offering LG PF1500 at approximately $700. If 3D is not important for you, you might check that out.

Sent from a handheld device. Some typos might creep in.