which speaker?

Hi Manu,
If you like high quality & solid bass go for Dynaudio. I use Dynaudio Audience 52 bookshelf. With NAD 355 BEE bass is very good. With NAD 372 bass is much better. Dynaudio has everything solid bass, great midrange & silky treble. If you donot bother buying used speaker go for Dynaudio Audience 82 FS. It will satisfy your needs.
Regards,
Partho.
thanks partho bhai :)

I think we have to keep in mind that this bass lover:D is gonna drive his speakers with Onkyo 876 and not a two channel amp/ pre- power etc

yup you are right i'm only playing video games and movies no music for me :D and bhai its 807 not 876 :)

Last edited:
yaaron where can i contact dynaudio dealer here any contact and price i need floorstanders no bookshelf for me only surrounds i can by bookshelf or dipolar/bipolar speakers

They are supposed to (in a good way) as they give you 136 dB SPL at 1 Metre. Tell me any domestic one that can reach there? These are Pro gear but quite good looking for Pro. But as manu realizes that he wants big bass but not too much loudness, guess domestic speakers are ok for his consumption augmented with powerful and meaningful subwoofers.

Cheers!!

you are absolutely right sir :)

dali ikon centre channel speaker has 8 ohm impendance and all other dali ikon speakers are 6 ohm impendance so for example if i use dali ikon series (i have just contact dali dealer and price is in my budget) are 6 ohm and 8ohm speakers together work fine with avr any load on avr or something please guide ,i'm waiting for your reply

can someone please tell me can we mix different impedance speakers on same avr like 8ohms as centre and rest as 6ohms please reply

definetly without any problem ,as each spkr is driven by an idividual amp ,

6 and 8 ohm shud not be a problem for an Avr like 807

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back