Which Speakers for Denon 1909

umeshdhingra

I have recently bought Denon 1909 and will be using it for watching movies , music and also plan to connect the TV dish system,so which set of speakers would be advisable ( budget approx 50 to 75k),
thanks,
Umesh

Q-acoustic 1010i, Wharf 9.1 package or even MS avant,Tannoy F1.

Tannoy coasts 75k approx & Q-aco around 60k.all can match well with 1909.

I have recently bought Denon 1909 and will be using it for watching movies , music and also plan to connect the TV dish system,so which set of speakers would be advisable ( budget approx 50 to 75k),
thanks,
Umesh

polk would also go well .. btw how much did u pay for the 1909 ?

thanks,
Umesh

I suggest start with a 2 speakers of good quality than 5 of mediocre ones with your budget and build the system slowly. Have you auditioned any brands so far and do you have a feel for whats out there? If not, I suggest to get to this ASAP. This will help in determining your tastes and will result in useful feedback as otherwise the optoins are too many and will lead to confusion in no time.

If you want a 5.1 setup someone was mentioning the Energy Take Class 5.1 setup which apparently sounded superior to the WHarfedale Diamond package. It's got rave reviews all over. Never heard them myself, but worth considering I amsure. It costs in the region of 40k.

Else of course, like someone recommended you could spend that money on a nice pair of front speakers, and then build up the surround bits by and by.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back