which sub to buy

what about SVS SB 3000 vs F15HP are they equal in performence

Both the subs are of different driver sizes & category. The Rythmik F15HP is huge & a well reviewed subwoofer. The SVS PB/SB 4000 is a fair comparison.

I decided on FV15HP . will post once I use it for a few days

Congrats Kiran. Although I have not heard the Rythmik, I am sure its a great sub with rave reviews about it & it wont disappoint you.

I decided on FV15HP . will post once I use it for a few days
Also look at dual subs. No matter how much of a good sub you buy the satisfaction of bass can be achieved only using a dual. If budget doesn’t permit dual FV15 go for dual 12 inch subs in rythmik or other brands like svs,xtz,sunfire,rel etc

Short listed Rythmik LVX 12 or FV15HP
MY ROOM IS ABOUT 2400 CUBIC FEET DO YOU FEEL FV 15HP IS TOO MUCH .
No overkill here...Better go for bigger drivers which will have more resolution and igher models to have better headroom.FV15hp should be a great choice.

Hi
Please advise if I should go for FV15 HP or the SVS 2000 in Subs , my room size is 12 ft x 16 ft.
thanks
Both are not a fair comparison. The fv15hp costs more and also a 15 inch sub. It will be way better then the pb2000 for sure.If you are going to get only a single sub go for the rythmik 15. And if you have space to accommodate dual subs go for the pb 2000.

Both are not a fair comparison. The fv15hp costs more and also a 15 inch sub. It will be way better then the pb2000 for sure.If you are going to get only a single sub go for the rythmik 15. And if you have space to accommodate dual subs go for the pb 2000.
Check for Rythmik FVX12 dual. Recently there was experience shared by FM.

hai,
i brought FV15HP in oct 2019. my room size is 12 x 21 feet i am quit satisfied.
I auditioned PB2000 but felt FV15HP a lot better
if u have space go for Dual FV15 HP you can buy one now and go dual later thats what i plan.
one of our members Mr prateekatasniya felt that F15hp is as good as fv15hp but smaller in size you can ask him for advise

Check for Rythmik FVX12 dual. Recently there was experience shared by FM.
I did purchase a pair of the FVX12 in February and installed it.
read thisThread for my post analysis.
making my choice was by far the toughest decision. Read Thread.
Whatever subwoofer you choose I hope you choose knowing the good and the bad.
I’d like to clarify that take high price also as a “Bad” point for a sub.

hai,
if u have space go for Dual FV15 HP you can buy one now and go dual later thats what i plan.
one of our members Mr prateekatasniya felt that F15hp is as good as fv15hp but smaller in size you can ask him for advise
Hi
Congratulations ..

hai,

fv15hp is monster by size and thump. One that goes low and talks no nonsense. It easily becomes extension of your front speakers and hits you when want the most. No wonder why it is also one of top favourites in US. It is really worth the investment

fv15hp is monster by size and thump. One that goes low and talks no nonsense. It easily becomes extension of your front speakers and hits you when want the most. No wonder why it is also one of top favourites in US. It is really worth the investment
Please post pics of your subwoofer and room

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back