which subwoofer for jamo 607

rahulsood

hi i am having jamo 607 powered by denon 2310 now planning to buy a subwoofer. right now i having definitive tech supercube 3. please suggest me shuld i go with this or anyother brand. My budget for sub woofer is 40 to 50k

How odd, My name's rahul and I have the older brother of the c607 -
the e875

and I've just bought a sub thats arriving today. But it appears you have a mammoth of a budget compared to mine so you can consider velodyne subs for that budget :D I've bought a polk audio DSW pro 500 which I felt did justice to the price I got it for.

Last edited:
hi i am having jamo 607 powered by denon 2310 now planning to buy a subwoofer. right now i having definitive tech supercube 3. please suggest me shuld i go with this or anyother brand. My budget for sub woofer is 40 to 50k

Look at hsu research .... dealer in india now .... audire i believe ... for contact info someone here might chime in or search on the forum it should be there somewhere

SVsound PC13 Ultra,I think you might have to order it online tho.Even allowing for customs it should still fit in your budget (just stretch it a leetle :) )

I have heard this thing in action,I can assure you that you will cause the local meteorological office to go into a tizzy reporting earthquakes.The amount of air this thing pushes is unreal it is downfiring and when it gets going it slams like someone just dropped a safe infront of you ,a real OH! moment.I was watching 300 in my friends setup (and he has friggin 2 of these things) we caused car alarms to go off in the parking lot outside! But dont get me wrong these things arnt just thump.They have incredible amounts of detail.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back