Which Surround speakers should I buy?

Hi everyone, please suggest Surround speaker options in the 15-25k budget, to be wall hung at height of 7-7.5ft (above side door and windows) which can also be used as Atmos after 1-1.5 years.

P.S. Future plan is to get Floorstanding Towers in the Front, shift my current Dali Spektor 2 BS to surrounds and use the to-be surround speakers as Atmos.

Has anyone tried Mission LX 3D MK II?
What do you want to accomplish from your surrounds? Are you also planning to use them for two channel listening from time to time or will they be relegated to the duty of surrounds only? The answer lies therein. If it's the latter, timber matching is paramount over everything else, no matter how good the other suggested speakers are. Therefore, to my mind, the Dali Alteco would be best though i haven't heard them, simply for the reason that they should have they characteristic Dali sound so as not to stick out like a sore thumb. I made the mistake you are currently making 3 years ago and had to change my surrounds and center later on for the very same reason. If you're buying from a brand other than Dali, please audition and ascertain that it's a good timbral match with the front+center before plonking down your money.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back