Which TV to buy

Gone

Hello everyone. I am new here. Actually my older 32 inch Philips TV is dead. So we are planning to buy a new one. I wanted to know what size will be the best for 1080p resolution. I have a 1080p Amazon firestick. And the viewing distance is about 9 to 10 feet. So I was wondering if 60 inch TV would display 1080p resolution clearly or not because bigger screens require more pixels to display the picture clearly. So as I can't buy a 4k TV becuase my firestick is not 4k, I wanted to know what is the maximum size for a TV to display 1080p resolution clearly without noticing pixelation.

TVs last a long time. Suggest buy a 4K TV. You will need to replace your Firestick at some point - you dont want to change your TV again.

I have a 75 inch TV, and fully HD is clear (not pixelated) at a 10 feet viewing distance.

You can comfortably watch a 65 inch 4K TV, showing a 1080p video, at 9 -10 feet distance.

TVs last a long time. Suggest buy a 4K TV. You will need to replace your Firestick at some point - you dont want to change your TV again.

I have a 75 inch TV, and fully HD is clear (not pixelated) at a 10 feet viewing distance.

You can comfortably watch a 65 inch 4K TV, showing a 1080p video, at 9 -10 feet distance.
Ok. Thanks for your help. I will go with a 4k tv I think.

Hello everyone. I am new here. Actually my older 32 inch Philips TV is dead. So we are planning to buy a new one. I wanted to know what size will be the best for 1080p resolution. I have a 1080p Amazon firestick. And the viewing distance is about 9 to 10 feet. So I was wondering if 60 inch TV would display 1080p resolution clearly or not because bigger screens require more pixels to display the picture clearly. So as I can't buy a 4k TV becuase my firestick is not 4k, I wanted to know what is the maximum size for a TV to display 1080p resolution clearly without noticing pixelation.
All I shall say is, let the tail not wag the horse. Don’t select a TV to match your Firestick. Go for the best TV in your budget that matches your viewing distance etc. And if that happens to be a 4K, wonderful. Just buy a Apple TV 4K or similar 4K streamer to enjoy what your TV would be capable of.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back